WASHINGTON, D.C. – New Jersey’s most vulnerable 2020 House incumbents doubled-down on Nancy Pelosi’s far-left agenda on Friday, voting for a $3 trillion spending bill with some truly offensive line items.
Backed by Andy Kim (NJ-03), Josh Gottheimer (NJ-05), Tom Malinowski (NJ-07), and Mikie Sherrill (NJ-11), it includes:
- Higher taxes for small businesses
- $1,200 checks for illegal aliens
- A nationwide vote by mail mandate
- A bar to deporting criminal illegals
- Millions of dollars for the arts/humanities
- A multi-billion dollar USPS bailout
All four voted for the $1,200 illegal alien checks at a time when thousands of legal New Jersey residents have been waiting months for unemployment benefits.
The White House has also threatened to veto the measure.