Tired of relying exclusively on dying mediums (like mailers and newspapers) to communicate with voters? Supporters? Donors? Customers?
Interested in expanding the reach of your cause, business or organization?
And help conservative media grow in the process?
Are you also interested in reaching the largest online conservative audience in New Jersey?
Good news! Save Jersey is far-and-away the Garden State’s #1 political news and commentary website. Tens of thousands of politicians, government insiders, conservative activists, and average taxpayers visit our site on a weekly basis to discuss the issues, individuals and challenges impacting New Jersey and the larger world. And we’re always growing:
- Whether the elites like it or not, we’re regularly a story in state-wide and regional political campaigns…
- Major media outlets continue to cover Save Jersey contributors and seek out their opinions. Chris Cillizza of The Washington Post has recognized Save Jersey as one of the country’s best state-based political blogs…
- Save Jersey hosted over 250,000 unique visitors between Labor Day Weekend and Election Week 2018.
- Approximately 2/3 of our readers access the website from one of four geographic locations: New Jersey, NYC, Philadelphia, and Washington D.C.
- New Jersey’s Gannett Newspapers cited site founder Matt Rooney as a “Rising Star” in N.J. politics and Matt is a regularly featured on N.J. political power lists…
- Among other accolades, The Star Ledger designated us a top NJ tweeter and The Philadelphia Inquirer‘s profile of the blog declared Save Jersey “red and well-read”…
You get the picture!
So why not grow with us?
If you would like to learn more about advertising your business, campaign, or other worthy conservative venture with The Save Jersey Blog, then please click here to contact us today for rates and information!