Some presidents come into office with great promise and then squander it.
Others are accompanied by low expectations which they go on to exceed.
Joe Biden is unique insofar as he’s always been a walking, talking human disaster, Save Jerseyans, but the malestrom of the Trump years (and an uber-biased media presentation) succeeded in convincing many Americans…. somehow… that 4-to-8 years of President Biden would be different.
It hasn’t been. As predicted.
That’s why the 79-year-old POTUS’s bicycle accident in Delaware on Saturday morning – dropping faster than our 401(k)s! – is such a perfect metaphor for the trajectory of his presidency. The clearly demented president’s handlers clearly though inexplicably decided that putting him on a bicycle would project strength and vitality. Instead, POTUS took a tumble and we’re reminded that Joe Biden’s 2020 packaging as a competent, capable, steady senior statesman was always an illusion. Remember this gem from two years ago?
New Biden 2:00 ad trying to troll Trump ft. Biden riding bike, running up ramp:
“Some people are always in a hurry. They run when they could walk, race up steps when others take it slow. When Joe Biden is president, America is just going to have to keep up.” pic.twitter.com/IoioQRI6KE
— Bo Erickson CBS (@BoKnowsNews) August 27, 2020
Ridiculous then. Absurd now. But the Media never questioned him.
The only difference two years later: the grim consequences associated with letting Joe Biden steer the country can no be hidden from the American people…
Hopefully Dr. Jill Biden was on the scene to treat President Biden’s injuries pic.twitter.com/5djggZZxCq
— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 18, 2022
New video emerges of Pres. Joe Biden's bike crash in Delaware this morning. pic.twitter.com/4KMiQdr6XQ
— Election Wizard 🇺🇸 (@ElectionWiz) June 18, 2022
Foreign enemies emboldened. A full-blown energy crisis. Rampant inflation. Shortages of basic goods. Labor market imbalances. Diminished national confidence. A recession right around the corner.
Again, all of this is “just Joe being Joe.” Uncle Joe has been sticking his foot in his mouth for years, long before he left the U.S. Senate. At one point during the 2020 campaign, the Trump campaign released an epic list – only a partial one, for what it’s worth – of Joe Biden’s failures and just plain wrong positions over the course of a 50 year public career.
Here it is unedited:
- Biden oversaw the worst economic recovery since the Great Depression while he was vice president.
- Biden voted for the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), killing millions of jobs and gutting American manufacturing.
- Biden led the effort to give China “most favored nation” trade status, killing millions of American jobs.
- Biden supported the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal, which would have killed hundreds of thousands of jobs and shrunk U.S. GDP.
- Biden failed to hold China accountable, and instead spent years bowing to Beijing.
- Biden oversaw the 2009 stimulus package, which failed to deliver the “shovel ready jobs” he promised.
- Biden “did every possible thing wrong” responding to the 2009 H1N1 swine flu pandemic.
- Biden failed to replenish the nation’s stockpile of N95 masks after the 2009 swine flu.
- Biden sided with credit card companies over Americans struggling to pay their bills, authoring a law that made it harder for consumers to declare bankruptcy and helped create the student debt crisis.
- Biden was “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades,” according to Obama-Biden Defense Secretary Robert Gates.
- Biden supported and defended the war in Iraq for years, and then lied about it.
- Biden opposed the raid to bring Osama bin Laden to justice, and then lied about it.
- Biden first suggested the failed “reset with Russia.”
- Biden supported the Iran nuclear deal that sent pallets of unmarked cash to the world’s largest state sponsor of terrorism.
- Biden claimed Iraq would be “one of the greatest achievements” of the Obama Administration just a few years before the rise of ISIS.
- Biden failed to provide lethal aide to Ukraine in the face of Russia’s invasion of Crimea.
- Biden failed to effectively counter Russia’s interference in the 2016 election, with even his fellow Democrats admitting Biden “choked.”
- Biden failed to unite our country, with 69% of Americans – the all-time high – saying that race relations were mostly bad when Biden left office.
- Biden failed to stop illegal immigration, instead supporting mass amnesty and policies that encouraged more people to cross our borders illegally.
- Biden made the opioid crisis worse.
- Biden helped pass a government takeover of health care, which led to skyrocketing premiums, higher deductibles, fewer choices, and millions of Americans had their health insurance plans canceled.
So no, what you’re witnessing in the White House (and on bike paths) isn’t a once-formidable man in decline.
It’s a goober who was always a goober but whom the Media covered for because beating the evil, awful “Orange Man” was priority #1. At the expense of truth, the country’s well-being… everything.
My hope: as Americans continue to wake up to the lie that is steady senior statesmen Joe Biden, Americans also continue to awaken to the Media’s bias and lack of credibility. Everything depends on it.