A dead heat: 48% to 48%.
Today’s Rasmussen and Gallup tracking polls (11/5/12) both show a 1-point Romney lead.
The key Monmouth findings?
- Murray’s poll assumes a D+4 electorate/turnout model (in reality, it was dead even in ’04 and D+7 in ’08).
- Romney posts a 16-point lead with Independents.
- Romney trails with women by 5-points but leads among men by 7-points.
- Romney wins 59% of white voters.
- Romney maintains a 4-point lead on the economy and the federal budget.
- Romney’s unfavorable rating (41%) is lower than Obama’s (44%).
Click here to view the full report, data tables and analysis.
If you missed our Save Jersey electoral college projections this morning, you can find them here.