By Jay Webber
Since I joined this race in February, not a day has gone by that I have not been inspired and humbled by the support I’ve received from so many of you.
As I’ve traveled the district one thing has become clear to me: our message is resonating. I’ve been all over the 11th Congressional District talking about:
- More jobs for New Jersey
- Stronger Immigration laws and banning sanctuary cities
- Draining the Swamp
- Protecting our rights and liberties
And each meeting, beefsteak, rally, or meet & greet I’ve been to, we’ve left with more supporters than we had when we entered. I’ve been proud to share that I:
- Have turned down nearly $300,000 in taxpayer funded perks
- Helped restore funding to battered women’s shelters
- Authored the landmark law stopping predators from working in our children’s schools
- Voted against every single bill authorizing additional debt or raising taxes
Most importantly, I share our values and will bring them with me to Congress. More than anything we here in North Jersey have good old fashioned common sense, something that seems to be in short supply in Washington.
So as the polls open this morning, I’d simply ask you for your vote. I believe that our country’s best days are yet to come, and I’m committed to preserving the opportunity society for all of our children that we have enjoyed. If you agree, I’d respectfully ask for your support today.