The Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines the word “tolerance” as “sympathy or indulgence for beliefs or practices differing from or conflicting with one’s own.” Yea, right!
Maybe that’s what tolerance used to mean before the Progressives highjacked the Democrat Party, encountering little to no resistance in doing so. Nowadays, tolerance is more correctly defined as “accepting and celebrating whatever destructive and deviant policies the Progressives decide to foist upon the American people.”
In other words, it’s their way or the highway.
At the risk of being demonized and forever blacklisted by the liberal intelligentsia, the mainstream media, and a host of others, here is a short list of things – in no particular order – that I refuse to tolerate:
- Reverse racism
- Being forced to accept that there are more than two genders (there aren’t) or that gender is a “spectrum” (it isn’t).
- Being forced to believe that transgenderism is normal when, in fact, it is a mental illness.
- Crossdressing men exposing their perversion (and sometimes their bodies) to children.
- Biological men who self-identify as women competing against biological women in sports… or being housed in female dorms and correctional institutions… or using ladies restrooms and locker rooms.
- Electric car mandates
- COVID vaccine mandates
- Plural pronouns being used to describe a singular person. It’s weird… and very poor grammar.
- A cashless society with a federally controlled cryptocurrency
- ESG scores (mine is probably zero or less)
- Tipping being expected at self-checkout counters
- Public profanity, especially in front of women and children
- Bullies (they come in all ages, shapes, and sizes)
- Political correctness (in case you haven’t guessed already)
- Prosperity gospel peddlers
- Social justice marches that are based on a false premise or are used as an excuse for rioting and looting.
- A double-standard of justice
- DEI (diversity, equity, and inclusion) programs. Equality (equal opportunities), yes. Equity (equal outcomes), no.
- Student loan forgiveness except for active-duty military
- Welfare programs that subsidize and even reward self-destructive behavior such as out-of-wedlock births.
- Free needle exchanges and “safe injection sites,” also known as “supervised drug consumption sites.”
- Disrespecting the elderly or the physically/mentally challenged
Feel free to develop your own list or to chime in on mine!