For Monday, May 14th through Sunday, May 20th 2012
*** PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN 2012 ***
- As evidenced by Obama’s strange “gay marriage” roll out and decidedly negative campaign tone out of the gate, Save Jersey, it’s safe to say Team Obama is starting to “lose it” – electorally and mentally!
- SAVE JERSEY UNIVERSITY: Professor Rooney’s Venture Capitalism 101
*** NEW JERSEY HO– USE RACES ***
- David Axelrod backs Rothman over Pascrell in NJ-9; Clinton (Bill) weighs in for Pascrell
*** KYRILLOS vs. MENENDEZ ***
- Both camps compete for New Jersey Hispanic/Cuban voting bloc by slamming the State Department’s decision to admit Mariela Castro
- Q POLL: Menendez is (still) in trouble…
- Don’t Miss a Minute: Visit our 2012 U.S. Senate Race archives!
*** ALL THINGS @GOVCHRISTIE ***
- $$$: Christie spends weekend raising money for Heather Wilson (R-NM), Eric Cantor (R-VA) and the Kentucky GOP
- RELATED… Christie’s next Supreme Court nominee slated to go before the judiciary committee on May 30th. Will it be another “Kwon Dive?”
- Need Your Christie Fix? Visit our exclusive and unmatched @GovChristie archives!
*** THE NATIONAL BEAT ***
- When Hollywood Meets Reality: Will Smith and Income Taxes (VIDEO)
*** REVENUE WARS DERAIL TRENTON TAX DEBATE **
- A Little Intrigue – Christie/Sweeney tax presser announced, then moved, then cancelled? Reportedly the Assembly isn’t buying what they’re selling…
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- LaFRANKIE: Montclair Embraces the Status Quo
- JERSEY RICK #1: Reform Occupational Licensing in New Jersey!
- JERSEY RICK #2: NJ Assembly moves to reform marijuana laws
- Bergen County towns bans texting and walking at the same time… or not? Another potential example of media incompetence
*** RU CAMDEN / ROWAN MERGER UPDATE ***
- Compromise deal announced, formed behind closed doors… and it still stinks.
- LEARN MORE: Visit our exclusive #R2Rmerger archives!