For Monday, March 19th through Sunday, March 25th 2012
*** SUPREME COURT CONSIDERS OBAMACARE’S FATE***
- REP. FRANK LOBIONDO: ObamaCare is Unconstitutional
*** KWON DIVE: SENATE DEMS SINK CHRISTIE’S NOMINEE ***
- In an unprecedented move (but not one that was a surprise), the Democrat-controlled Senate Judiciary Committee voted 7-6 to reject Governor Christie’s 2nd Supreme Court nominee, Philip Kwon
- CHRISTIE Reaction: “This was a circus, not a judiciary hearing…”
- KYRILLOS Reaction: Proceedings were a “spectacle”
*** RUTGERS/ROWAN MERGER UPDATE ***
- McGOVERN: Rowan Issues Plan and “Assumptions” for Merger… but still no solid price tag?
- War of Words: Pritchett testifies at Rowan; Christie digs his heels in
- And on a related note… Camden City’s Rappers Get Political? (VIDEO)
*** OCCUPY WALL STREET: SUMMER EDITION ***
- #ICYMI Last Week: Watch All Five Segments of Josh Einstein‘s interview with Benjamin Case
*** UPDATE: BERGEN GOP CIVIL WAR ***
- GUEST OP-ED from Freeholder DeNicola: “Continuing Compromise Needed in Bergen County Government”
- Voting Still Open: Will Chairman Yudin Survive After His Slate Fell Short?
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- Jersey Girls Love Tough Guys! New polling shows Christie scoring well with women voters
- Is there a “Smoking Gun” in the Corzine/MF Global Case?
- It’s Over: Former Christie Supporter Peter King gets in war of words with NJ’s Governor over NYPD Muslim monitoring controversy
*** NATIONAL NEWS IN BRIEF ***
- Fletcher’s Liberal Lie of the Week: Malia Obama’s Taxpayer-financed Spring Break
- 1995 Video Uncovered: Eric Holder advocating brainwashing?!?!