For Monday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 8th 2012
*** SAVE JERSEY COMMEMORATES EASTER, PASSOVER***
- President Obama to the Easter Bunny: “After Easter, I will have more flexibility…”
*** GOVERNOR CHRISTIE’S TRADE TRIP TO THE HOLY LAND ***
- Holy Week 2012: Romney & Christie recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital… but Obama’s State Department does not?
- Israelis give Christie security briefing at the Golan Heights (on same day as rocket attack)
- Caption Contest: PM Netanyahu cracks up Christie
- Christie meets with Pres. Shimon Peres, too, and shows Obama how to behave when the mic is on!
*** RUTGERS CAMDEN/ROWAN MERGER UPDATES ***
- NEW POLL: Public support for the “Rut-Row” merger drops even further… only 19% of New Jerseyans now in favor…
*** DISAPPOINTING NEW JOBS NUMBERS ***
*** CLASS WARFARE CONTINUES at the STATE HO– USE ***
- Tax-n-Spend Trenton Dems: Does Lou Greenwald have amnesia? Or does the veteran assemblyman/budget chairman really expect us to believe he didn’t help dig New Jersey’s fiscal hole?
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- ED REFORM ON THE MARCH! NJDOE to review 32 new charter school applications
- EINSTEIN: “Red” Tide in Hoboken? Notes from the city GOP’s Lincoln Day dinner
- McGOVERN: Record number of big state pensioners means it’s time to end double dipping in New Jersey
- ATTN NJ Jews! Don’t fall for Steve Rothman’s games in NJ-9!
*** THE NATIONAL SCENE ***