For Monday, April 23rd through Sunday, April 29th 2012
*** EVER-EXPANDING SAVE JERSEY WELCOMES NEW CONTRIBUTORS ***
- RICKARDS #1: Raising Arizona
*** RADICAL ISLAM INTERVIEW SERIES ***
- Save Jersey’s Josh Einstein interviews Ryan Mauro, a Fellow at the Clarion Fund and founder of WorldThreats.com; listen to Part 1…
- …and Part 2!
*** RUT-ROW MERGER UPDATES ***
- RELATED – Pure poetry! The ARC Tunnel “a delicious pizza stripped of its toppings…”
- Don Norcross (the brother, not the boss) expresses sympathy to RU alumni… is it sincere? Or strategy?
*** STUPID (TRENTON) DEMOCRAT TRICKS ***
*** CHERRY HILL AUTISM FLAP ***
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- ONLINE POLL: Who will win the Bergen GOP’s chairmanship battle?
- New Political AD #1: AFP-NJ goes after controversial “Foreclosure Transformation Act”
- TV Spot #2: Lance (R) seeks to immunize himself against primary challenger by touting himself as “principled conservative”
- Congratulations to Senator Tom Kean, Jr: named “Legislator of the Year” by the New Jersey Conference of Mayors
*** THE NATIONAL SCENE ***
- McGOVERN: A Little Humor… a “List of Things with Higher Favorability Ratings Than John Edwards”
- The Presumptive Nominee Gets Presumptive-er: Mitt Romney carries NY, PA, CT, RI and DE without incident.
- Crunchin’ the Numbers: Could a Rubio Veep candidacy boost New Jersey’s Kyrillos?
- Worse Numbers… National Debt will be 101% of annual GDP by 2021…
- “How to Fund Pet Project w/o Earmarks” (h/t Heritage Action)