For Monday, April 16th through Sunday, April 22nd 2012
WANT TO LEARN HOW YOU CAN HELP “SAVE JERSEY” in 2012, 2013 and Beyond?
- Join us for the Save Jersey New Media on forum at the NJCR Annual Convention, on Saturday, April 28th at Rowan University… click here for details…
*** ROMNEY vs. OBAMA NEWS ***
- VIDEO: Save Jersey covers Mitt Romney’s address to the Independence Hall Tea Party in Philadelphia
- CORZINED!? Former Governor Jon Corzine reportedly raises another $500k for Obama (according to his website?) after previously returning $70k when the MF Global scandal broke… huh? Guess he’s feeling desperate.
- From Mitt: the federal budget in everyday terms… (infograph)
- RELATED from ROONEY: Chris Christie Should Veto the New Jersey “health exchange” bill
- Click here to get your FREE Romney bumper sticker!
*** NELSON ALBANO’S TRAFFIC TROUBLE ***
- Amazingly, Asm. Nelson Albano (D-Vineland) is only the latest LD-1 legislator to land in hot water for motor vehicle violations in recent years.
- Albano subsequently apologized… sort of… but to whom? Not the trooper!
*** JOE KYRILLOS for U.S. SENATE ***
- VIDEO: Joe Kyrillos, Sam Thompson, Joe Oxley, and more speak at the grand opening of the GOP challenger’s campaign HQ in Middletown (Monmouth County).
- Continues pre-primary victory lap by wrapping up Sussex County GOP backing; says “everything is at stake” in Election 2012.
- Mitt Romney is coming to town to raise cash for Kyrillos; across the aisle, Clinton (Bill) will raise money for incumbent Bob Menendez…
- ARCHIVES: More on the Joe Kyrillos vs. Bob Menendez battle…
*** VOTER ID LAW CAMPAIGN ***
- If Barack Obama and Eric Holder don’t think voter fraud is a real problem, then why does the President’s campaign website ask supporters to report it???
- POLL: 73% of Americans Don’t Think Voter ID Laws are Discriminatory
- ROONEY: My Voter ID Law Proposal for New Jersey
- FLETCHER: I’m no longer patronizing businesses who bow to pressure from anti-voter id law advocates!
- VIDEO: So exactly how easy is it to cheat?
*** CONGRESSIONAL RACES ***
- ROONEY: Shelley Adler doesn’t live in NJ03… and guess what? Neither do her donors!
- More ROONEY: Who is trying to politically destroy Rep. Rob Andrews (D-Haddon Heights) in NJ01? Is it an inside job???
- VIDEO: Save Jersey talks to NJ06 hopeful Ernesto Cullari (R-Asbury Park)
- …and Freeholder Burry backs Cullari over his primary opponent, Anna Little, in Monmouth County.
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- HURRICANE KATHE! Bergen’s GOP County Executive tries to rein in rogue authority by sending out pink slips.
- School Board Elections, Part 1: 70 districts voted this April but only 4 budgets failed… and pathetic turnout makes it hard for disinterested taxpayers to complain about property taxes!
- COMPARING THE NUMBERS: Property tax rates climbing at significantly slower pace under Chris Christie than Corzine/Codey/McGreevey
- Anti-Merger signs supportive of Rutgers Camden begin to populate lawns in Southern New Jersey…
- E-Street Superfan Gov. Chris Christie flatly denies falling sleep during a recent Bruce Springsteen concert…