For Monday, April 30th through Sunday, May 6th 2012
*** CONGRATULATIONS to SAVE JERSEY’s MATT DeLUCA! ***
- Matt is the new Digital Victory Director for the Republican National Committee (RNC); he will lead RNC social media efforts throughout the 2012 Election
*** RUTGERS CAMDEN/ROWAN MERGER UPDATES ***
- McGOVERN: Does Lautenberg Know Something We Don’t?
- Call to Action! Merger opponents need to shift their focus to the legislature…
- Save Jersey Archives: All the latest on the RU Camden merger!
*** KYRILLOS vs. MENENDEZ ***
- REC– USE YOU, BOB MENENDEZ! Growing calls for Corzine-affiliated D.C. Democrats to recuse themselves from the ongoing MF Global investigation…
*** NEW JERSEY’S 2012 FEDERAL RACES ***
- NJ-6: Things get heated in the GOP primary as Cullari goes on offense against Little…
*** THE NATIONAL BEAT ***
- MULRANEY: Occupy Irrelevancy
- ROONEY: Dead National Christmas Tree was an NJ native... RIP
- Video: Christie delivers keynote at the CATO Institute; says Milton Friedman’s “genius was truly developed and nurtured on the banks of the Raritan River.”
- MULRANEY: The Obama Economy and Young People
- ROONEY: New unemployment data suggests Obama may be better off running for “Mayor McCheese” than President of the United States!
- McGOVERN: the “perfect tie” electoral map for 2012
*** GARDEN STATE POLITICAL GRAB BAG ***
- Update: Rottino leads Yudin in Bergen GOP head-to-head… but is a 3rd candidate getting in?
- ASK THE GOVERNOR: Christie takes questions on NJ 101.5
- NHL Playoff Hockey: the wager between McGovern (South Jersey) and Beattie (North Jersey) as the Flyers and Devils face-off
- Amazing Grace? Not quite; former Governor McGreevey does his best (bad) Chuck Colson impression
*** THE #JERSEYCOMEBACK ***
- PLEASE LIKE! Senator Kean to introduce bill that would bring Big Labor under the umbrella of existing pay-to-play restrictions
- Governor Christie wants to close property tax loophole by expanding reach of Cap 2.0 law to cover municipal fees
*** FO-PO NEWS ***
- Oy Vey, Democrats! Poll shows Obama losing Jewish support